My 5 Reason's for Attempting Project 52:
- Because life happens! And life is beautiful...
- I would like to give my family a physical token of our life together - a document of our life - the good, the hard and the real.
- Personally, I love to take photographs - and my honey recently purchased me a Nikon D - which I am dying to learn how to use!
- We were able to purchase most of my documenting needs on sale, trust me - we found a really great deal on Project Life products... most of which came from their recent sale, the other was from Hobby Lobby - and the use of their great coupons!
- I don't have to start at the beginning of the new year. I can choose when to start... ideally I would like start at the biblical new year - just before Pesach... but I am trying to start now.
So as I prepare to set this adventure up for success, the reality is this... life also has a way of getting on without photos... so while I will purpose to do this, I also want to be mindful and keep this goal in a healthy place. A non stress induced place. Which means you may see my photo's before I actually get them back from development... and the pages completed. And yes - I am totally okay with that!
Question: How do you record your family traditions, vacations or events?