Thanksgiving Challenge: being a woman


"why are you thankful for being a woman?"


I am thankful to be a woman, because that means I have learned to be content in the form in which YHVH created me. This is not always easy in this modern feminized world. But thankfully, I have been able to shed most of the assumptions and opinions in how I perceive the world around me due to the workings of the Ruach (Holy Spirit) in my life.

This place in which I am today, has blessed me and tried me in much, but it has also given me a place to root my life and that is in the truth of the Written Word of God. He is real and He has taken me, redeemed me, given me a new life and He has restored much, both physically and spiritually.

I now love being a woman. I love knowing Him and trusting that His plan for women is not at all how it is portrayed before our eyes today. I love being content. I love being my husband's wife. I love being my children's mother and I love being a maidservant to the Almighty. 

This makes us royalty you know...

~ Blessings!

Shared with: Shining Stars - Thanksgiving Challenge: being a woman - week 4

No comments