November Gratitude Photo Challenge :: day four & five

Have you ever been in the midst of something so unplanned... that a response of I don't know was the best you could offer them. I have... and in some ways I still am. If some one asked me 'what do you plan to do'... two years ago when my husband left for Israel... or 'how are you going live'...  when my husband went seven months with no job or 'where are you going to live'... when we faced semi displacement a little over a month ago... my response was I don't know... but I know who does and it will work out.

Please don't take this as I never lack faith or struggle with periods of doubt, are you kidding... I am human. And I have had some messy melt downs... true story. But I am a daughter of the star breather. {STAR BREATHER} A redeemed child of the Most High and He knows every hair on my head... every thought or intent, every fear or insecurity and every dream and hope. And He chose to die for me anyway... how do you capture that?

day four: something beautiful


day five: a luxury


How do I capture the gratitude of my soul, for a love like that. Of all the ways He has provided for every need... and yes, sometimes want. How do I say thank you Yeshua... enough? With enough gratitude contained in the words... I just don't know.

~ Blessings!

No comments