November Grattitude Photo Challenge :: day twenty two thru twenty nine

This month {and photo} challenge is almost over, Thanksgiving came and went... and we are still living in a middle place. And I am still choosing to see the blessings in the day to day, the small and the big... and hopefully remembering to praise Him daily. Out Loud!

day twenty two: a tradition

potato latkes

day twenty three: a detail

I tried to capture the detail in it's wings...

day twenty four: a distraction


Not all distractions are bad, but this one however was negative in cause... photo includes my whole food choices for fighting a severe cold in our family. Garlic, Onion, Ginger and Turmeric...

day twenty five: a life changing book

Photo:

 A copied photo from a previous post, this book is worth reading again and again... it has changed my life drastically and would recommend it all!

day twenty six: a perspective

view of her shogi lined up

day twenty seven: a convenience


Okay - ten organic mango's for four dollars! Convenient and Frugal...

day twenty eight: a shelter & day twenty nine: an activity


He is my shelter... My Redeemer, Yeshua {Jesus}! The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... and this is also my photo for an activity... drawing.

I hoped to have had more time in taking photo's... but right now, it is what it is. And I am okay with that... my last photo will on 'a middle place'... till then, thank you for stopping.

~ Blessings!

No comments