December 11, 2016

21 - Happy Birthday Beautiful - Young Adult & Interview

She turned twenty one today, is it even possible? When I look back over the battles and the victories, I feel like I am going to cry and jump for joy... all at the same time. My daughter, the last of my womb... one of three, beautiful gifts from El Shaddai. 

We have been to the mountain and back... been through the cave, and the storm. And we have come through the other side. Together. Standing for Jesus... Redeemer... Yeshua!

I am grateful.

And I love this young lady...

Mom is always taking blurry - on the spot/no prep shots!

I thought an interview would be fun:


  • Do you prefer writing with a black or blue pen? Black – because it seems more professional and classy. It's more preferable upon the page... 
  • Do you prefer living in the country or the city? Country – but the near a city, as a city has somethings I like too. 
  • If you could learn a new skill what would it be? Art – drawing. Because it would be useful in more than one field. 
  • What is your favorite beverage? Errr – water. Special treat would be a frappe or a healthy soda 
  • Do you prefer peanut butter creamy or crunchy? Either one.



 Her birthday blessing from two years ago...


  • What is your most used emoji? The hysterical laughing one... 
  • Describe yourself, using three words? Quirky, Nerdy, & Relaxed 
  • If you could travel to one place, anywhere in the world - where would it be? Japan - Because I find the Japanese culture very interesting, the country looks beautiful –  and I like the language. 
  • What are four things you would tell yourself at 13? I would tell myself - 1) Stay Focused 2) Be Disciplined 3) Accept Responsibility & 4) Have Determination 
  • Share three pet peeves you have? 1) Nosiness 2) Gossiping and 3) Being Ignored 
  • What is your love language? Not sure, really as more than one apply...

Matcha Frappe - a birthday treat...

  • What is the one thing people misunderstand about you the most? Who I am... 
  • What is your dream job? And why? A cross between a Park Ranger and Author... I like nature, it fits my personality and I enjoy it. I would not have to be around people twenty four seven... and it would give me thinking space. 
  • If you won $1 million tomorrow, what would you do with the money? Pay for College, travel and buy land, pay for violin lessons... Save it and Share it. {BOOK STORE!} 
  • Share five strengths that you have? 1) Flexibility... 2) Patience... 3) Organization... 4) Being quiet... and 5) an easy traveler *Mum is adding humor and walking dictionary ability 
  • What’s the best compliment you ever received? “You have a good head on your shoulders...” & “Your the best side kick – where would Sherlock be without Watson?"
  • What kinds of things bring you the most pleasure now? Privacy, music, reading, writing, art and nature...


  • What’s the one thing you’ve always wanted but still don’t have? Life long friends... 
  • If you could have one super power what would it be and why? Time Travel – Because I could go back and see things, and then to the future too... yeah that is much better than being able to read minds. 
  • What is your favorite animal? I like all animals... and I don't have a favorite. :) 
  • If you could have dinner with one person in history who would it be with? And why? Charles Dickens – because he wrote during an interesting time in history, against various issues and I think it would be an intriguing conversation What would you eat? Japanese Food 
  • What is your favorite instrument? The Violin... 
  • What is your favorite book of the Scriptures? Judges - Why? - Action and Intrigue 
  • What do you see yourself doing in three years? WELL – hopefully: college, violin, learning art and writing a book, being a generally productive person, making money and finding life long friends. 
  • Was this interview hard? Not necessarily, I just wasn't prepared... and now I am stuck in my head. Thinking... 
 



Twenty one...

All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.
{Isaiah 54:13}

~ Blessings!

1 comment: