December 22, 2016

Again :: another Chapter in my Grace Story

Maybe I should have titled this post with some words about restoration, and gratefulness. But then again may be not... though restoration has been prayed for and of course, restoration has happened.

{because all prayers are answered}

However, most times restoration doesn't always look like... well - exactly like things were, you know where everything goes back to the way it was... He loves us too much to do that.

{and I am most-definitely grateful}

And I have come to a place where I am at peace with how our lives are starting again. Did our lives ever really stop? I know the answer is no, but I also know that all vineyards need pruned and human-ness happens with consequences. Yes. I am {In} Shalom with this next chapter of my Grace Story...

If I told you my story
You would hear Hope that wouldn't let go
And If I told you my story
You would hear Love that never gave up
And if I told you my story
You would hear Life, but it wasn't mine

So here we are. Residing in our first ever big city apartment house, um - yeah... country moves to town! This is 'so not' my style or my roots, but I know it's 'a means to an end'... a resting place to gather strength for the goal. And I know the Hand of my Father was and is in it.

If I should speak then let it be
Of the grace that is greater than all my sin
Of when justice was served and where mercy wins
Of the kindness of Jesus that draws me in
Oh to tell you my story is to tell of Him

Y'all a thousand square feet is humongous, when you have lived in roughly three hundred and fifty square feet or less for over two years. This place has a fire place and a balcony... and we are supper excited to walk in this next season. Being intentional and gleaning all we can while we are here. Next month begins my digital camera classes and herbal courses, and we have already started pinning balcony gardens!

If I told you my story
You would hear victory over the enemy
And If I told you my story
You would hear freedom that was won for me
And If I told you my story
You would hear Life overcome the grave

Yes, I am ready. We are ready. Moving forward and living... making a home, picking a college and building relationships. Looking for land within this common wealth, and still singing my Hallelujah!

By the way, about that camper... the home on wheels. I have decided that it's too much for me to deal with right now, and frankly I have learned why I desire a pull behind or tent. 

{saving that for another day}

So it's farewell to the Tipsy Gypsy... and hello to I am looking for a Subaru.

~ Blessings!

* Song lyrics are from My Story by Big Daddy Weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment