52 Lists :: list your Favorite quotes

Here is my list sharing for this week, a few of my favorite quotes...

  • ~ If you look at the world you will be distressed, if you look within you will be depressed, if you look to God you will be at rest. - Corrie ten Boom
  • ~ Worship isn't an event to attend and watch. It's a lifestyle to be lived. - unknown
  • ~ Something is wrong if our lives make sense to unbelievers – Francis Chan
  • ~ Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between what is right and almost right. - C.H. Spurgeon
  • ~ I'm not interested whether you have stood with the great. I'm interested in whether you have sat with the broken. - unknown
  • ~ The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. - George Orwell

When you are in the final days of your life, what will you want? Will you hug that college degree in the walnut frame? Will you ask to be carried to the garage so you can sit in your car? Will you find comfort in rereading financial statements? Of course not. What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

  • ~ Yarn: an item which the word 'enough' does not apply... - unknown

the Photo: it is actually a photo of a photo...


Jackson Hole, Wyoming. One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen with my own eyes. I could live right there in that valley for all my days. This picture does not do the beauty of this place justice. 

To ponder upon, my husband and I would like to retire there or move back out west one day. The West will always hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you Yah, for painting such a lovely place. 

- happy Prep Day and Shalom!

No comments