52 Lists :: the Things that Always cheer You up

I am sharing a day early due to my schedule... list the things that always cheer you up:

My Husband & his silly songs
Smiles from my Daughter
Praise Music
A ride in the country
Shabbat Service & Gatherings
Hot Coffee with Creme
MoMo's Wiggle Butt
A job well done
Milking - cows & goats
The wind through the trees of Summer
When mama calls me Tweezle
Letters from my pen pal... we have been writing for years, and one day... I know I will meet her and her whole family - face to face
Watching birds at my feeder
Planting & Harvesting
Yanking weeds out by the root
Building or creating something
Stomping in mud puddles
Playing in the rain
Sunflowers
Yarn... bowls of woolly goodness
To be remembered
Hugs

the Photo: not this week...

~ Blessings!

No comments