July 3, 2017

Lavender Embroidery Block and Handmade Template

Each time I finish an embroidered herbal block my creativity grows, yes I am already thinking about the next one in our series... however, before I get ahead of myself I thought to share the lavender one I just finished. Well. Almost.



I have a special project in mind for them when they are all finished and I will share more about the project with you at a later time. For now, I hope you enjoy and use these very simple... hand drawn templates to encourage the skill of embroidery and the love of all things herbal.

The Template: has simple thick lines, and plenty of room for creativity - allowing for a variety of ages and skill levels.


 I think I have figured out how to offer this as a printable in google doc's... which you should be able to find here. This will make printing and tracing much easier. If you run into problems, have kind suggestions or are looking for a specific herb please do not hesitate to ask. As my ability is cultivated I hope my templates grow too... 







 
* This post is part of a series, Tell Me Of: Herbal Narrative and Projects for Children - found in my side bar. You can read more about me or my herbal education in the {about} and {disclosure} tabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment